March 16, 2011

Currently, I am working at my new, second, very part-time job. How is it that I can be at work and blog at the same time, you might ask? Because I work at a kiosk. In a mall. Selling jewelry. Not the most taxing or exciting work. Plus, I have a nifty iPad at my disposal and I am working that, if not the whole jewelry biz.

I keep coming up with things to add to my list (my list of things to do before leaving Minneapolis/before Minnesota falls into a sinkhole) and of course I don't write them down, so can't remember what they were. One thing was brought to my attention with the announcement of single game Twins' tickets going on sale - baseball! Baseball season is right around the corner and I hope to make it to a handful of Twins' games, at the very least, and by god, if I do nothing else this summer, I will go to a Saints' game. So help me.

No comments: