October 18, 2003

beat box bizzle

ok, here it is: my first ever (slightly) drunken post. probably won't happen too often, so take advantage of this rare opportunity. don't be distracted by the somewhat decent typage... I pride myself on the ability to still be able to type fairly well even when inebriated. (granted, my grammar kind of takes a downswing but what are you going to do? I really just don't know.) kelly, aurora, chelsea and I went out to eat at little angie's, where aurora and kelly shared a margarita the size of their heads. not their combined heads however, just one of their heads by itself. now that's a big margarita, people. not to say that kelly and/or aurora have big heads. just know that it was a big margarita.
anyway, then we drank here for a bit, whilst watching queer eye (and playing the marvelous queer eye drinking game). plus, my boobages... they're squishy. that's right.
anyhooooo. good night. much love... alcohol was created by the devil.

No comments: