September 11, 2005

Three things

First of all, I have Flickr now and I loooooove it. It's kind of addicting, for some reason. My feet get a little tingly when I think about it, but maybe they're just falling asleep. There's a link to my Flickr photos down there on the left, beneath all the other links. The photos aren't really that recent, but it's nice to share.

Second of all, we all know how painful it can be shelling out tons of moolah for the gas it takes to haul our lazy butts places. Well, Twin Cities Gas Prices and Minnesota Gas Prices list where to find the cheapest gas prices in the area, which might help ease that pain a little. The parent site is Gas Buddy and it looks like they list similar sites for each state (for those not residing in the Twin Cities or Minnesota).

Lastly, I had a headache all day yesterday and most of today. It felt like blacksmith elves set up shop in my head. And made horseshoes enough for an entire cavalry.

No comments: