October 04, 2005

camp shack redux

Whoa, okay, so I've been a little busy lately (yes, busy, despite having no job! Take that, unemployment!) and still have not written about the Camp Shack Experience 2005... though it would seem that everyone else has.

So what do I say about spending a night in a shack in the woods with a few of my nicest friends (and believe me, I have some of the nicest friends a girl could have!)? Well, since a picture is worth a thousand words and Amanda took some damn fine photos of the blessed event, I'm not going to say too much - I'm going to show you! And by "show you," I mean, I'm going to make you click on a whole bunch of links. For your own good, y'all are far too lazy, heh.

There was hot dog eating and the requisite stick making to cook the hot dogs - wherein Nicole made the dinner and dessert stick, with my knife, I might add. I think Amanda's dad was impressed that this city girl carries a knife on her keychain. Amanda and I also had a chubby bunny contest, which turned yucky (cause eating eight marshamallows at a time isn't yucky, noooo) when Amanda unknowingly ate the marshmallows I had just gagged into my hand. This was followed by the Kelly one-woman marshmallow eating show. Lovely Amanda fell down many, many times on the aborted trip to the salt lick, and Aurora looked hot and Chelsea's body looked hot while I looked deranged. Meanwhile, Angie opened her mouth. But really, everyone looked hot and had fun.

All in all, it was a great night, and not nearly long enough. Looking forward to next year's reconvening of Camp Shack, for a whole weekend, perhaps?

No comments: