August 11, 2004

If you thought I vanished for a few days because I went to New York with my parents, such is not the case. I seriously considered it but I'm glad I didn't go. I probably would've been stressing out a lot of the time which would have made me crabby and then a roadtrip with my parents would not have been any fun, for them or me. I tend to get ornery with them when I'm stressed which would have been amplified by hours upon hours spent in the car. Not a good situation. Besides, Chelsea came up for the weekend and Rachel and Chris came up on Sunday and stayed til yesterday. We had us some good times!

So,the real countdown begins, along with the hardcore preparation... haha. That is to say, the delayed preparation of me trying to get as much done in as little time as possible. Almost done with work, going to leave Duluth tomorrow night to spend what my last weekend at home and man oh man, beside the actual packing and everything I need to do to get ready, I have so much going on this weekend! Trying on a bridesmaid dress, seeing my stepfamily at the lake on Sunday, seeing friends, a barbeque the night before I leave, even a dentist appointment. That's a lot of stuff to do in four days. As busy as I'll be, I'm glad that I'll get to see so many people while I'm there... and being so busy will probably take my mind off of the actual leaving. Craziness.

Well, I should probably go do some stuff. I'm sure I'll get at least one more elaborately detailed and scintillating blog in before I leave... and after that, I'll try and post as much as I can in Venezuela but I can't make any promises as to the frequency. But... here's another picture of Merida!: Posted by Hello

No comments: