December 17, 2003

stuff 'n' stuff

pretty much smack dab in the middle of finals week and I don't have a whole lot to do. I had one take home final due yesterday morning and a final test yesterday afternoon, and that's about it for my "crazy" finals week, other than a presentation on my feature story bright and early Friday morning. I kind of feel guilty for not being stressed out, high on caffeine, and trapped in the library like so many of my fellow college students, but then I think that I served my time in the last couple weeks what with all my term papers... and, well... by God, I deserve a break!

so now I'm finding little things to fill my time... like spending lots of quality time with Oprah. I watched her show this afternoon and read some of her magazines this evening. I do like that Oprah lady. I did some laundry too, and some other semi-productive things, but mostly I've just been a bum and it has been true bliss.

I had a dream that Aurora, Kelly, Chelsea, and I got to go to a taping of a Queer Eye episode. I secretly entered Aurora in a contest to go, and she won, and we went to this huge warehouse where there was a ginormous party... it was the event that the Straight Guy was "made-better" for. anywho, I had a puppy in this dream. an adorable little black lab/retriever mix puppy that ran away from me as soon as we got there. then I saw Carson and he had my puppy on a leash, and he said, "this dog is the sweetest thing!," with his crazy collagen-injected lips flapping. I got to meet Carson and Ted, which was exciting by itself, but I was really just excited about my puppy. Later in the dream, I got my puppy back as a full-grown dog, and it turned out that his name was Bruce Red Rubber Ball Watkins. I called him Rubber for short. Red Rubber Ball was his middle name. oh man. now, of course, I want a little black lab puppy so I can name him Red Rubber Ball. because, after all, not only do I like Oprah, I like puppies.

sorry for the rambling. no need to continue reading. cause I'm done now.

No comments: