January 14, 2004

sneak attack

So, I'm at the Ridgedale branch of the Hennepin County Public Library, monopolizing on of their many fine computers so I gotta make it quick. Let me just say, I did not expect to go pretty much the whole winter break without blogging but that seems to be the way it worked out. Believe me, I'm as disappointed as my "fans." I had visions of, nay, not sugarplums dancing in my head for Christmas... but visions of blogging all my fantastic holiday (and otherwise) stories, but it just wasn't in the cards. Who am I kidding? I have very few fabulous stories to tell about my break. I've done, well, pretty much nothing and it has been great. I've gotten, on average, 10 hours of sleep per night and I feel like I deserve it after my hard work.

But at any rate, I am going to run. There's a librarian standing in the aisle of books behind me and I feel like she's shooting daggers at my backside for writing a blog on a library computer! Gasp! What few stories I have (and an explanation for the lack of blogging) will have to wait until later. And, a certain red-headed blogger will have to tell me a story when we all return to Duluth... I'm talking to you Amanda, in case there was any question. Stay warm and safe and lots o' love!

P.S. Aurora, I can't wait til Saturday and KYAN!

No comments: