March 10, 2004

Birthdays and vacation, with some school in between

I think I'm tired and seeing as how spring break is coming up, my brain has already packed its bags and gone on vacation. It just called from Vegas... it's lying poolside, soaking up the rays and waiting for the rest of me to get there so the real party can begin. I would think that tanning would probably not be good for my delicate pink brain, but then again, neither is the lack of sleep. I tried to persuade it to come home because I need it for my Spanish midterm on Friday, like, really really badly, but it just wouldn't listen. I guess it deserves a break, so I'll just have to struggle through the midterm on my own. Stupid brain.

It's David C. Wruck's 21st birthday today! Brian and I took him out to Superior for his power hour, which was fun and amusing. Dave was pretty silly. My only regret is that we didn't get to sing karaoke. Oh well, another time, perhaps? Hehe. The last bar we made a stop at was the End Zone... which, coincidentally, was the last place I went to on my 21st, and was the bar that assisted with me getting truly plastered... way more drunk than I have ever been, ever wanted to be, and let me just say... never again. But it was a good time nonetheless (all the puking notwithstanding), and here's a belated thanks to everyone who made my birthday such a riot! Thanks everybody! (you know who you are)

At any rate, I'm really excited to go to Las Vegas and meet up with my brain. My parents and I are leaving on Friday, and driving all the way through (which should be interesting)... so I leave in 3 days and then we'll be there on Saturday. Then... Dave and Brian, and their friend Josh and his girlfriend Jenny are showing up on Sunday! It's going to be a good time and there will definitely be some interesting stories.

Tonight: studying will be done and LIFE will be played. Oh yes, I am talking about the Game of Life. Or, Game of Life, The.

No comments: