November 09, 2003

halloween part deux

so, I was watching the local duluT news on thursday night, and there was a story about a man who had been hospitalized since halloween night. he had come up to visit for a halloween party, and then had been savagely beaten with a metal club. they showed a shot of a house, and as they show the house, I'm thinking, "wouldn't that be weird if it was at the halloween party I went to?" then the camera pans over to the next house, and I realize I recognize this house... then I jump off the couch as the anchor says, "the party was held at 123 4th Street. the man got into an argument with the neighbors..." sure enough, that's the house I went to halloween night. then I yelled for kelly to come watch and verify. definitely the same house. though it must have happened after we left the party, it is likely that kelly and I met this person.

what would possess someone to beat another person with a metal club? this person was still in the hospital after nearly a week.

cassi said she's just glad that kelly and I are safe. I would have to agree.

No comments: