November 08, 2003

hammer on the bottom!

after trying on my new clothes, dusting my desk and computer, jumping on my bed for a bit, drinking two glasses of water (and making the requisite trip to the toilet afterward), and reading a little in return of the king, it seems that I may as well use all this random energy that's keeping me awake to do something pseudo-productive.

I had a lovely evening tonight... went shopping with mah homegirls, chelsea and kelly, and I bought a velvet blazer that I have been eyeing for quite some time at the gap... damn gap and their monopoly on cute mass produced sweat shop goods. they get me every time! raar. afterward, we saw intolerable cruelty, which was very funny... don't be fooled by its appearance of romantic comedy-ishness. it is that in some ways, which is something a little different from the brothers coen, but it's really more just a comedy. "I'm gonna nail your ass! I'm gonna nail... your... ass!!!" that's just for you, kelly and chelsea... hehe.

and on that note... I think I'm going to go to bed. there was lots I could've talked about but it looks like blog writing just sucks all the energy outta me. all is well in the world, much love.

No comments: