November 23, 2003

new links

I added to my links, mostly because rachel told me that I was a disappointment. I have to pay attention to what rachel says, because rachel is a force to be reckoned with. (she is also somewhat of a blog expert... she just told me that she is currently following about 12 blogs. I don't know if that really makes her an expert necessarily but whatever.)

one thing I must point out is the link to my dad's blog. he was writing it back a few months ago when he was living in acapulco. now that he no longer lives there, the blog has fallen by the wayside. after a stint in macedonia, he is currently residing in reno, nv, with my oldest brother ian and his familia. hopefully daddyo will keep his word and "revive this deadass forum" because he has plenty to say about what's going on in this country and in the world.

another excellent site I'd like to point out is the Self-Made Critic. his reviews used to be on the brunching shuttlecocks, which was a funny funny site and no longer exists, but now he has his own site. I usually come close to peeing my pants when I read his reviews.

anyway, I should get some sleep since I have a busy day ahead of me... doing homework. blech. much love...

No comments: