January 27, 2004

Random thoughts from my day.

Well, thank the Lawd, we were not trapped by the multitude of snow today and were allowed to go to school!

Holy crap, that snow drift is above my head!

Jack Lemmon is my hero. Mostly because of this line from the Apartment: "That's the way it crumbles, cookie-wise." Tee-hee.

Please, please tell me that we all at least have some general idea of who the Mayans were. I mean, you don't need to know, necessarily, that they came up with the concept of zero, had a complex and rather accurate calendar, and constructed ginormous pyramids that still exist... no need to know all that.

Have sneaking suspicion that am something of a culinary genius... thanks to Campbell's broccoli and cheese soup.

For some reason, this is the funniest thing I've seen all day. I feel like I'm drunk. Hey, so does Rachel!

I know they don't exist any more and all, but I kinda wish I could be an Inca.

I should probably de-burify my poor car sometime soon, before it becomes a car-cicle.

No comments: