February 24, 2004

It's on!

The Great Unicycle Challenge of 2004 has commenced.

Spurred on, in part, by my dear roommate Cassi, I am going to learn how to ride a unicycle. Even if it kills me (which it probably won't) or injures me seriously (which it probably will).

Despite the forces working against me, of which there are many (such as my own propensity toward complete clumsiness), I plan to be able to ride a unicycle halfway down the hallway of Goldfine C third floor within the month. With the help of Coach Amanda, by the end of the semester, I will ride it all the way down the hall, down the stairs, and outside. Hopefully. Okay, I won't ride it down the stairs; I will, however, carry it down the stairs and outside where I will ride it on the sidewalk and have people drive by and laugh at me as I fall over and crack my noggin.

I should try to get Tang to sponsor the challenge. Mang.

No comments: