February 16, 2004

The weekend was good. It went by far faster than I would have liked, but I managed to come out of it relatively unscathed by my lack of studying and homework doing. The Mason concert was joy - very relaxed and informal, yet very cool to see him in such a hallowed venue, so to speak. A girl in my comp class apparently lives next door to him, I found out today. She says she's stalking him just a little bit, and well, who can blame her?

Saying goodbye to Chelsea was a little bit harder. I really will miss her. She cried, her mom cried, I cried. I cried when I got home, too. I know that she won't be gone forever, but she is my best friend and practically my sister. Since we met, we've never been separated for more than two or three weeks at a time, as weird as that may be. And usually I'm the one going away, so it's definitely a new experience even for me. I know that she is a little apprehensive but she will have the best time once she's there. How could she not? It's Australia. Chelsea, if you ever read this, I hope that you are having heaps o' fun already and I love you!

Randomness: my dad is back in Skopje, Macedonia, teaching a business class there. My printer is working again, thanks to some new ink. I got my shipment of the soundtrack to Frida and Bend it Like Beckham on dvd. I'm going to Argentina! New episodes of Queer Eye start tomorrow and there's a marathon on this weekend AND Aurora just got the book and the soundtrack!

Anyway, today was a really good day but a long one and I need to finish up homework before going to sleep. XOXO

No comments: